2WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect personal identifiable information from you when you save or otherwise provide us when you set up a free account with the Site OR when you communicate with us via phone, email, chat, etc OR when you fill an entry to participate in any contest, promotion or survey, etc. OR use the service of Gift Card on the Site OR when you participate at one of our events, etc. As a result of these actions you might supply us with personal information, such as your name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s), credit card information, names of people to whom purchases have been shipped including address and telephone numbers, IP addresses, product interest information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences, etc (collectively "Personal Information"). When you visit this Site, our social media platforms, or our social networking or mobile applications, may also collect certain information about your device or usage by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
You may also provide us with information like financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, password, physical health condition; medical history, sex, etc. (collectively "Sensitive Information") for availing the services at our Site.
We may also maintain a record of your product interests and acquire information about you from our present and/or future affiliates.
This Site is directed to be used by adults only who are above the age of 18 years. If you are not an adult, while you may look at our Site, but you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal information to us. We or our associates / affilates do not knowingly collect information from minors.Minors should not be using the Site with any personal information. In an event of default by the minor, the parent or the guardian will be liable to compensate for whatsoever damages arising out of such wrongful use by the minor.
3WHAT IS THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE PERONAL AND
SENSITIVE INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
WOMAN CARTS may use your Personal Information collected:
- send you or your friends, relatives or associates, products that you have ordered;
- process gift card transaction;
- help us learn more about your shopping preferences; or
- conduct marketing and performance research to assist us in measuring our customer services, benchmarking our performance and to help us improve your shopping experiences and product offerings.
- to send communication related to order updates and offers through e-mail, SMS and social media channels.This option will be auto renewed after 180 days and if you wish to unsubscribe from receiving offer updates, you can do so.
- As provided below under Clause 7, you may always choose not to receive promotional materials or marketing information.
4WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE PERONAL AND SENSITVE INFORMATION
Only the persons authorized by us shall have access to your Personal Information and Sensitive Information. We may share your Personal and Sensitive information with:
- Our affiliates;
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions which inter alia include beauty partners providing beauty services to the customers. However, these service providers will not be authorized to use or disclose such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements;
- Other third parties with your consent (e.g. Facebook applications may share information collected through those apps with your Facebook friends or other Facebook users).
- We do not rent or sell your Personal and Sensitive Information to any third party. However, should we plan to merge/sell all or substantially all of our business to another business entity or similar other transaction or be required by that business entity, we may transfer or disclose your Personal Information and Sensitive Information to that business entity who may collect, use or disclose such information for the purposes of evaluating the proposed transaction or for operating and managing the affairs of the acquired business or for other purposes identified in this Policy.
6HOW WE RETAIN OF SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION
We also maintain appropriate and adequate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personal and Sensitive Information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
The Site provides an option to all the users to opt-out of receiving any promotional or marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to receive any promotional or marketing communications from us, you can contact us at the address provided below.
Your Choices to opt-out:
You have the following choices with how your information is used:
- Opt-out options What you need to do
Updating your Personal Information in relation to your Account You can update or correct your name, e-mail address, security questions, and other preferences by logging into your account and clicking on the "My Account" page, calling WOMAN CARTS customer care executive, or visiting a WOMAN CARTS store and speaking with a representative.
- Receiving newsletters and promotional e-mails You can click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail that you receive. Alternatively, you may edit your e-mail preferences on your "My Account" page or call WOMAN CARTS customer care executive to discontinue receiving any promotional materials by mail/ e-mail.
- Behavioral Based Advertising You can opt-out of some, but not all, online behavioral based advertising by clicking here or by using your browser settings to block cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
- Remove content from user review You can remove content that you posted on a WOMAN CARTS public space, such as part of a Ratings & Review, by e-mailing details to support@WOMAN CARTS.com. Please note that we will endeavor and try to ensure to honor your request to remove information, however, our removal of your information does not completely erase that information from the internet viz. historical copies, or "caches," may remain.
8WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
If you have consented to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal and Sensitive Information as identified in this Policy, you may withdraw the same at any time by communicating to us at the given below under Clause 11.
We endeavour to keep your Personal and Sensitive information secure, up-to-date, accurate in the best possible manner as it may be necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. We value the importance you attach to your Personal and Sensitive Information given to us and therefore we have (i) taken all reasonable measures and precautions to keep such information safe and secure and to prevent any unauthorized access to or misuse of the same; and (ii) enable you to review and edit the same.
However, we shall not be liable to any user for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to the user due to the unauthorized access or misuse of the Personal or Sensitive Information by any third party.
Customer Service Desk
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org